Today is a day when people celebrate the beauty of mothers across the nation. I think it's unfortunate how we only have one day of the year dedicated to them, when in fact, they should always be celebrated. Through mothers is how we came into this world and they have done so much to raise us. My mother went through so much in her life raising three children as a single mother. Now that we are all grown up, it's time to give back to our mom for raising us to be such good individuals. Please call your mom, and tell them "I love you" on this special day.
My brother is in the Navy, my sister is currently studying to become a doctor, and I am in the Air Force. I don't think my mother can be more proud of us than now. She deserves a good life after going through all the hard times as a single mom.
I know that this is the last required post for the class. It's been truly an honour to have you all read my blog. For those of you who have finals this week, good luck! I wish you a safe and happy summer!
Cheers,
Min

I love the your beautiful family picture. Your post remind me to call my mom (after writing this post). I intended to call her earlier but some reason I hold it back but now I think I need to call her. I never say "I Love you" to my mom or say "Thank you for giving birth to me", I guess because I was not taught to say such words to my mom ( It seem like horrible, isn't it?). But my Mom does know how much I love her and of course I am appreciate her gave birth and raised me.
ReplyDeleteYour mom must be very proud, you have a beautiful family. Your posts are awesome, I've really enjoyed reading them every week. Good luck in the air force! :)
ReplyDelete