This week is the official start of Spring Break! I got my rental car, snorkelling gear, and just about ready to relax in the sun and de-stress before school resumes. This week, my girlfriend flew over from Washington, her also on Spring Break. It's been about two months since we've seen each other, and we're so happy to be here in Hawai'i enjoying the hot sun on the beach. We've been making up for the lost times that we spent apart from each other, and it feels good most definitely.
I'm sure the daily grinds of life is enough to exhaust us all, but everybody deserves a break. I know that I've been very busy, especially tackling military orders and schoolwork all month. But it's finally spring break and I've been catching up with lost sleep and quality time. I went around the island with my girlfriend, and I feel great. There's a time for everything, and I think spring break is the time to relax and get away from the stresses of life.
So this vacation, explore the nature! Hit the beach! Do everything you wanted to do without the consequences! It's time to make memories, and prepare yourself for the latter half of the semester.
Have a safe vacation, everybody. Stay safe and be happy!
Thats awesome, enjoy your time with your girlfriend! I haven't seen my boyfriend in months, I'm happy one of us gets to enjoy some quality time, lol. Have a great spring break!
ReplyDelete